Listed below are some open-source programming projects I've written on my spare time. They were generally written with *nix operating systems in mind.
- Redsea is an RDS decoder for use with RTL-SDR tools. It can even decode RDS-TMC. Written in C++11, using the liquid-dsp library.
- deinvert decodes the voice inversion scrambling used as a sort of privacy filter in some radios. Written in C++11.
- Save data on old-skool compact cassettes. Requires SoX. Written in Ruby.
- Measure beats per minute just by hitting enter in the terminal. Written in Perl 5.
- Match all input text lines conforming to the Kalevala trochaic tetrameter. Written in Perl 5.
- Generates random chains (lines of text) based on sample text data given as input. Written in Perl 5.